US Visa

/US Visa
US Visa2016-09-05T09:44:42+00:00
• H-1B (Specialty Worker)

• L-1 (Intra-company Transferees)

• O-1 (Outstanding Researcher)

• Change/Extension of Non-immigrant Status

• J-1 Waiver (Exchange Program Participants)

• J-1 Advisory Opinion

• Third Country Visa

• NIW (National Interest Waiver)

• EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability)

• EB-1B (Outstanding Professors/Researchers)

• EB-1C (Multinational Manager or Executive)

• PERM Labor Certification

• EB-2 Based on PERM (Advanced Degree/Exceptional Ability)

• EB-3 Based on PERM (Professionals, skilled workers and other workers)

• EB-5 (Investor Visa)

• Adjustment of Status

• Concurrent Filing of I-140 & I-485

• Consular Processing

• Travel Documents

• Work Permit

• Foreign Nurses Immigration

• I-130 Petition

• Adoption

• Divorce

• K Visa (Fiance/Fiancee/Spouse of U.S. Citizen)

• Marriage

• Consular Processing

• Adjustment of Status

• Travel Documents

• Work Permit

Type of VisaTotal incl. VAT
H-1B work visa (requires master degree)£2.900
L1 manager visa£2.900
E2 investor visa (starting from $50.000 investment)£2.900
EB5 investor visa (starting from $500.000 investment)£5.900
Consultation per 45 mins.£90